Our best quality, premium energy fans are in our EcoMotor Collection and include the Luxe Eco Ceiling Fan. This massive air mover is sure to appeal to any energy conscious and design savvy consumer. EcoMotor used in this fan consumes only 30 watts of energy; that essentially means you could run two of these fans for the same energy consumption used in one 60W bulb!
• Emerson EcoMotor
• Ships To Canada
• Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
• Fan Span: 54"
• Overall Fan Height: 15.8"
• Blade To Ceiling Height:12.0"
• Housing Width: 9.6"
• Canopy Width: 6.4"
RPM range: 50-155
High speed amps: 0.48
Energy Star: No
Warranty: Limited lifetime motor warranty
Accepts 2.5" downrod: No
• 54" blade span
• 6-speed wall control with receiver
• Five custom wood veneer blades
• Integrated light fixture uses two 50-watt mini-candelabra base halogen bulbs (included)
• 4.5" downrod included
• Optional light cover plate
• Emerson's EcoMotor is up to 3 times more efficient than typical ceiling fan motors. It uses only 33 watts of energy and has a proven design for reliable & quiet operation.
• SR600 Remote Control
• SR650 2-in-1 Remote Control
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Luxe Eco:
I got three of these fans.
All three had an issue where the fan would rub against the light assembly when the fan was on. I solved this by buying and adding washers between the light assembly and the fan housing.
One of the remote receivers installed in one of the fans was defective, and never worked. Carol Parts/Emerson Customer service sent out a replacement. Was a pain that I had to order the part and replace it.
The light in the fan that I replaced the remote receiver in stopped working. There seems to be a short or loose connection somewhere in the remote receiver. Emerson refused to replace/fix the broken part since it was outside of the 1 year warranty.
I'm disappointed in the design flaw, I can't believe a $500 fan was mass produced with this problem. Disappointing that there are so many quality issues with the remote receiving assembly. Fans look great though!